We provide the following treatments: • Physical Therapy • Massage Therapy • Myofascial Release Therapy • Dry Needling • Gait assessment and orthotic prescription
Physical therapy treatment is a drug-free, manual approach that helps relieve a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries. The most common cases treated by the physical therapist MIAPT include back, neck and shoulder pain, poor posture and trauma from road traffic accidents.
Located in Churchtown, D14, and close to Dundrum town centre, the physical therapist clinic is well serviced by public transport (14 bus stops outside, Luas Dundrum stop is just a short walk away).
To make an appointment, CLICK HERE or call 085 7366973.
The physical therapist uses hands-on techniques to assess, diagnose and treat your condition so that you make a full and timely recovery. Rehabilitation forms an integral part of your physical therapy treatment. The physical therapist gives the client the tools needed to prevent reoccurrence of injury. Program exercises include stretching, strengthening and core stability. Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your physical therapy treatment, your physical therapist will be happy to assist.
Here is a sample of conditions treated:
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Muscle Strains and Joint Sprains
- Injury Prevention
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Postural Strain
- Hip Knee & Foot Conditions
- Back Dysfunction Pain
- Pelvic Dysfunction and Pain
What distinguishes an MIAPT registered physical therapist from other healthcare practitioners include the following:
- We are highly skilled hands-on practitioners.
- We like to listen carefully to what our clients have to say about their condition, which forms an integral part of our diagnosis.
- We believe there is no better substitute for hands-on treatment. For this reason, the physical therapist tends not to use instruments, such as ultrasound or laser therapy, and prefers to rely on physical therapy techniques to ensure the patient makes a complete recovery.
- We believe recovery takes time, and for this reason, sessions with the physical therapist last a minimum of 1 hour, during which time, you will have the undivided attention and care of the physical therapist.
To make an appointment, CLICK HERE call 085 7366973. We look forward to meeting you.